8CH Quad brid HD TVI DVR System, Supports HD-TVI / AHD / IP / 960H Analog cameras. VGA , HDMI , BNC Spot
Manufactured by HIKVISION
What is HDTVI?
HDTVI technology is not the same as analog image processing technology, HD digital technology, or IP megapixel technology. The biggest difference between this technology and others lies in that HDTVI combines the analog modulation-demodulation technology (transmission) of analog image processing with the high-resolution optical imaging of HD digital technology and IP megapixel technology. This provides HDTVI with the best of both worlds ? high-resolution display and rapid analog transmission. The result is rapid analog transmission in a fast provisioning system that is easy to set up, but at the same time avoids the headaches common with network video systems, such as bandwidth instability, data packet loss, and latency.
- 1080P/720P( 25/30 fps) video signal
- Long transmission distance at 300-500m ( NO Video Lose )
- Composite Video, audio , PTZ Data Signals
- Real-time preview without delay
- Analog Modulations
- Transmit video signal, audio signal and dual-way data communication, 3 ( Composite Video, audio , PTZ Data Signals ) signal transmission over one coaxial cable.
- Follow same connection structure with original analogue system without cable (Coax / UTP) changed, which means users can just change their old analog cameras and DVRs to TVI cameras and DVRs to get a brand new1080p surveillance system, don’t need any other special knowledge and extra cost.
New AR series DVR (Digital Video Recorder) is a new generation recorder developed by Hikvision independently which can connect HD analog/network cameras and Coaxitron cameras and provide powerful surveillance. Combined with multiple advanced technologies, such as audio and video encoding & decoding technology, embedded system technology, storage technology, network technology and intelligent technology. It can both work alone as a recorder and cooperate with other devices to build a comprehensive surveillance system. This series DVR are widely applied in the areas of finance, public security, military, communication, transportation, education, etc.
- Connectable to HDTVI, AHD and analog cameras
- Up to 2-ch 1080p IP cameras input
- Long distance transmission over UTP and coaxial cable with max. 1200m for the 720p and max. 800m for the 1080p HDTVI signal
- One-key enable H.264+ compression to improve encoding efficiency by up to 50% and reduce data storage costs
- Supports real-time 1080p lite and when enabled, the image effect is similar with 1080p
- Simultaneous HDMI/VGA output at up to 1920×1080 resolution
- Independent CVBS output improves compatibility at the most possibility and serves as the aux output or live view output only
- One SATA interface (up to 6 TB capacity per HDD)
- 8ch synchronous playback
- Smart search for efficient playback
- Supports multiple VCA (Video Content Analytics) events for both analog and smart IP cameras
- Supports 2-ch line crossing detection and intrusion detection
- VQD (Video Quality Diagnostics)
- Unlock pattern for device login for the admin and clear-text password available
- GUID file can be exported for password resetting and imported for finding the forgotten password
- Supports PTZ control via Omnicast VMS of Genetec protocol
- Cloud P2P & DDNS (Dynamic Domain Name System) for easy network management
- Output bandwidth limit configurable
Some Images may be used for illustration purposes only and does not represent actual products.
BlueCCTV offers HDTVI cctv cameras for Analog HD camera systems and all of your HD security camera needs. Call us today at 1-818-988-9542 or
E-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org