HD-TVI DVR system, 32ch 1080p/720p record, 8HDD bayAnalog also compatible, manufactured by HIKVISION
Part# TVS STI32L
What is HDTVI?
HDTVI technology is not the same as analog image processing technology, HD digital technology, or IP megapixel technology. The biggest difference between this technology and others lies in that HDTVI combines the analog modulation-demodulation technology (transmission) of analog image processing with the high-resolution optical imaging of HD digital technology and IP megapixel technology. This provides HDTVI with the best of both worlds ? high-resolution display and rapid analog transmission. The result is rapid analog transmission in a fast provisioning system that is easy to set up, but at the same time avoids the headaches common with network video systems, such as bandwidth instability, data packet loss, and latency.
- 1080P/720P( 25/30 fps) video signal
- Long transmission distance at 300-500m ( NO Video Lose )
- Composite Video, audio , PTZ Data Signals
- Real-time preview without delay
- Analog Modulations
- Transmit video signal, audio signal and dual-way data communication, 3 ( Composite Video, audio , PTZ Data Signals ) signal transmission over one coaxial cable.
- Follow same connection structure with original analogue system without cable (Coax / UTP) changed, which means users can just change their old analog cameras and DVRs to TVI cameras and DVRs to get a brand new1080p surveillance system, don’t need any other special knowledge and extra cost.
STI series DVR (Digital Video Recorder) is a new generation recorder developed by Hikvision independently which can connect HD analog/network cameras and Coaxitron cameras and provide powerful surveillance. Combined with multiple advanced technologies, such as audio and video encoding & decoding technology, embedded system technology, storage technology, network technology and intelligent technology. It can both work alone as a recorder and cooperate with other devices to build a comprehensive surveillance system. This series DVR are widely applied in the areas of finance, public security, military, communication, transportation, education, etc.
- Connectable to HD-TVI and analog cameras
- Connectable to the Coaxitron camera/dome with long transmission distance
- Connectable to network cameras
- Simultaneous HDMI1, VGA and HDMI2 outputs; with up to 1920×1080P resolution
- New GUI and support starting record with one key
- Redundant recording, holiday recording schedule configuration
- Instant playback for assigned camera during multi-channel live view mode
- Support up to 32-ch synchronous playback; and reverse playback for multi-channel
- Smart playback to go through less effective information
- Manual video quality diagnostics
- Support VCA alarm (line crossing detection and intrusion detection)
- Customization of tags, searching and playing back by tags
- Locking and unlocking record files
- Support HDD quota and group management; different capacity can be assigned to different cameras under quota mode
- Provide up to 8 SATA interfaces and 1 eSATA interface for record and backup
- 2 self-adaptive 10M/100M/1000M network interfaces, and 3 working modes are configurable: multi-address, load balance, network fault tolerance
- Support access by EZVIZ Cloud P2P
- Support Hikvision DDNS (Dynamic Domain Name System)
- Network detection function
Some Images may be used for illustration purposes only and does not represent actual products.
BlueCCTV offers HDTVI cctv cameras for Analog HD camera systems and all of your HD security camera needs. Call us today at 1-818-988-9542 or
E-mail at email@example.com