HD-TVI CCTV Outdoor PTZ Camera, 1080P HD Image 480X Zoom (30x Optical, 16x Digital ) DWDR, UTC
What is HDTVI?
HDTVI technology is not the same as analog image processing technology, HD digital technology, or IP megapixel technology. The biggest difference between this technology and others lies in that HDTVI combines the analog modulation-demodulation technology (transmission) of analog image processing with the high-resolution optical imaging of HD digital technology and IP megapixel technology. This provides HDTVI with the best of both worlds ? high-resolution display and rapid analog transmission. The result is rapid analog transmission in a fast provisioning system that is easy to set up, but at the same time avoids the headaches common with network video systems, such as bandwidth instability, data packet loss, and latency.
- 1080P( 25/30 fps) video signal
- Long transmission distance at 300-500m ( NO Video Lose )
- Composite Video, audio , PTZ Data Signals
- Real-time preview without delay
- Analog Modulations
- Transmit video signal, audio signal and dual-way data communication, 3 ( Composite Video, audio , PTZ Data Signals ) signal transmission over one coaxial cable.
- Follow same connection structure with original analogue system without cable (Coax / UTP) changed, which means users can just change their old analog cameras and DVRs to TVI cameras and DVRs to get a brand new1080p surveillance system, don’t need any other special knowledge and extra cost.
It can be widely applied to places requiring wide-area monitoring display, such as rivers, forests, highways, railways, airports, ports, sentries, squares, parks, scenic sites, streets, stations, large venues, outside of residential areas, etc., and the auto tracking function can be applied to the perimeter protection scenes, e.g., the perimeter of airport, harbor, and residential community.
- 1/3” high performance CMOS, up to 1920x1080 resolution
- ±0.1° Preset Accuracy
- Self-adaptive to HIKVISION, Pelco-P/D protocol
- 3D intelligent positioning function
- Power-off memory function: restore PTZ & Lens status after reboot
- Built-in temperature sensor, with display of internal temperature
- Lightning protection, surge protection and voltage transient protection
- IP66 standard (outdoor dome)
- Impact Protection: IEC60068-2-75 test, Eh, 20J; EN50102, up to IK10
- RS-485 communication diagnosis
- Scheduled PTZ movement
- UTC (Up the Coax) function
- Auto focus, auto white balance, backlight compensation and auto/manual day & night switch
- Privacy masks programmable
- 3D DNR, digital WDR
- 360° endless pan range and -5°-90° tilt range
- 300°/s Pan Preset Speed and 200°/s Tilt Preset Speed
- 0.1°-250°/s Manual Pan Speed and 0.1°-150°/s Manual Tilt Speed
- 256 presets programmable; preset image freezing capability
- 8 patrols, up to 32 presets per patrol
- 4 patterns, with the total recording time not less than 10 minutes
- Proportional zoom function
- Park action: auto call up of PTZ movement, after a defined time of inactivity
Some Images may be used for illustration purposes only and does not represent actual products.
BlueCCTV offers HDTVI cctv cameras for Analog HD camera systems and all of your HD security camera needs. Call us today at 1-818-988-9542 or
E-mail at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org