16CH 1080P NVR, Third-party network cameras supported, Up to 5 Megapixels recording, POE, HDMI , VGA output at up to 1920×1080P
16CH 1080P NVR, Third-party network cameras supported,
Up to 5 Megapixels resolution recording, HDMI and VGA output at up to 1920×1080P resolution, 16-ch simultaneously playback, HDD quota and group management
- Realize instant playback for assigned channel duringmulti-channel display mode.
- Digital zoom in live view and playback mode.
- 16CH simultaneously playback at D1resolution.
- Customization of tags, searching and playing back by tags.
- Searching record files by events (alarm input/motion detection).
- Holiday recording schedule configuration.
- HDD quota management; different capacity can be assigned todifferent channel.
- Redundant recording.
- 4 SATA interfaces available.
- Dual system design ensures high reliability and stability.
- 1 self-adaptive 10M/100M/1000M network interface.
- IPv6 is supported.
- TCP/IP protocol, PPPoE, DHCP, DNS, DDNS, NTP, SADP, SMTP, SNMP, NFS, UPnP and iSCSI are supported.
- HDD NOT Include
- Built-in 16CH POE Switch
- 3 Year Manufacture Warranty
- 1 Year HDD Warranty
- Availability: In Stock
- Product Code:: LTN7716-P16
- SKU: LTN7716-P16
- MPN: LTN7716-P16
Unlimited Blocks, Tabs or Accordions with any HTML content can be assigned to any individual product or to certain groups of products, like entire categories, brands, products with specific options, attributes, price range, etc. You can indicate any criteria via the advanced product rules mechanism and only those products matching your criteria will display the modules.
Any module can be selectively activated per device. Every module has an advanced Status feature allowing you to load the module based on device type, customer login status and other criteria. Imagine the possibilities.
Responsive video embeds with max width and float options, as well as full container styles on the video-responsive class. Display videos in your descriptions, blog posts, or custom modules anywhere on the page. Just wrap the iframe in additional div elements with the required classes and you have full control over your video layout.