HD CCTV All In One Test Monitor 3.5" HD TVI, HD-CVI, HD AHD , HD SDI, Analog
HD CCTV All In One Test Monitor 3.5" HD TVI, HD-CVI, HD AHD , HD SDI, Analog , PTZ Controll , 12V Power Out
Model : BL2800
The new HD coaxial tester is developed for the On-Site installation and maintenance of coaxial camera, it also combine other functions analog camera test, analog signal output, UTP test, Its portability, ser-friendly design and many other functions make the tester an essential tool for all installers or technicians.
- 3.5 inch screen display, 480 (RGB) x320 resolution
- Low power consumption, working time lasts 11 hours
- LCD screen brightness/contrast/color saturation adjustable NTSC/PAL auto adjust
- CVI /TVI /AHD/SDI coaxial camera image display, coaxial PTZ control and call up the camera
- OSD menu
- Enhanced Color bar generator, PAL/NTSC multi-system color bar video generator (Eight-system switchable, transmit/receive eight-system colorful images).
- LED Flashlight.
- PTZ control, color bar generator shortcut key.
- F1, F2 user-defined key
- PTZ control and PTZ protocol analysis
- Cable test, Test LAN cable or telephone cable, UTP cable etc, cable type and the
- sequence of wires will be displayed
- Support more than 30 protocols, such as Pelco-D, Pelco-P, SAMSUNG.
- Support RS485,rate 600 ～ 115200bps adjustable
- Built in Lithium Ion Polymer Battery（3.7V DC 3000mAh ）
- Image display and data control integration
- Audio Testing
- DC 12V 1A Power Out
- Availability: In Stock
- Product Code:: BL2800
- SKU: BL2800
- MPN: BL2800
Unlimited Blocks, Tabs or Accordions with any HTML content can be assigned to any individual product or to certain groups of products, like entire categories, brands, products with specific options, attributes, price range, etc. You can indicate any criteria via the advanced product rules mechanism and only those products matching your criteria will display the modules.
Any module can be selectively activated per device. Every module has an advanced Status feature allowing you to load the module based on device type, customer login status and other criteria. Imagine the possibilities.
Responsive video embeds with max width and float options, as well as full container styles on the video-responsive class. Display videos in your descriptions, blog posts, or custom modules anywhere on the page. Just wrap the iframe in additional div elements with the required classes and you have full control over your video layout.