POE Kit for IP Camera 5V, 12V Injector Splitter
Parts # BL IP05
This IP05 POE kit is a cost-effective solution to send data and power over original Ethernet network but eliminates the need of power cable and converter. It is perfect for network application such as IP camera, VoIP and wireless access point This POE kits include two devices, the injector IP05I sends both power and data over signal CAT5 cable to your IP device. The splitter separates the data and power and delivers them to the IP device.
- Mix Ethernet and power into RJ45 port.
- Include IP05I POE injector and IP05S POE splitter.
- Compatible IEEE 802.3af (12.95W) POE standard, PSE/PD.
- IP05I provides DC 48V power over RJ45 Ethernet cable to device with Ethernet port.
- IP05S splits the DC48V power over RJ45 Ethernet cable into DC 5V/12V output.
- Adjustable two different output voltage options (5V/1.8A, 12V/1A) to fit various devices.
- Supports POE power up to 12.95 Watts for POE port.
- Support 10/100/1000 BASE-T transmission rate.
- Power input LED indication.
- Distance up to 120 meters (Max)
Some Images may be used for illustration purposes only and does not represent actual products.
- Availability: In Stock
- Product Code:: BL IP05
- SKU: BL IP05
- MPN: BL IP05
Unlimited Blocks, Tabs or Accordions with any HTML content can be assigned to any individual product or to certain groups of products, like entire categories, brands, products with specific options, attributes, price range, etc. You can indicate any criteria via the advanced product rules mechanism and only those products matching your criteria will display the modules.
Any module can be selectively activated per device. Every module has an advanced Status feature allowing you to load the module based on device type, customer login status and other criteria. Imagine the possibilities.
Responsive video embeds with max width and float options, as well as full container styles on the video-responsive class. Display videos in your descriptions, blog posts, or custom modules anywhere on the page. Just wrap the iframe in additional div elements with the required classes and you have full control over your video layout.