HDMI 4 input 1 output Quad and Multi-viewer,Seamless Matrix Switcher Supports Auto Switching
HDMI 4 input 1 output Quad and Multi-viewer,Seamless Matrix Switcher
The HDMI Quad Multi-viewer allows you to display HDMI video signals from 4 different sources onto one HDTV. Its support Quad/POP/full screen with 6 modes, the special feature built in auto switching function between 4 different sources. It is easy operation with great feature for viewing or monitoring multiple videos on one screen at the same time from video devices such as computer, Blu-ray player, cable box, DVR, surveillance camera, etc. Perfect to use at surveillance, advertising, education, industry and commercial applications, private Home Theatres etc.
- Multiplexes 4 HDMI input into 1 HDMI output.
- Support resolution up to 1080p 60Hz.
- Support scaler up to 1080p functions and digital audio format LPCM 2.0.
- Control option: IR remote control, front panel button.
- Support Quad, multi-view and seamless switch.
- Support auto switching between 4 sources.
- HDM 1.3a, HDCP 1.2 ,DVI 1.0 complaint.
- Support different mode display: Quad, picture on picture (POP) and full screen display.
- Perfect for control remote machines and security monitoring systems, digital signage application.
Some Images may be used for illustration purposes only and does not represent actual products.
- Availability: In Stock
- Product Code:: BL HM41E
- SKU: BL HM41E
- MPN: BL HM41E
Unlimited Blocks, Tabs or Accordions with any HTML content can be assigned to any individual product or to certain groups of products, like entire categories, brands, products with specific options, attributes, price range, etc. You can indicate any criteria via the advanced product rules mechanism and only those products matching your criteria will display the modules.
Any module can be selectively activated per device. Every module has an advanced Status feature allowing you to load the module based on device type, customer login status and other criteria. Imagine the possibilities.
Responsive video embeds with max width and float options, as well as full container styles on the video-responsive class. Display videos in your descriptions, blog posts, or custom modules anywhere on the page. Just wrap the iframe in additional div elements with the required classes and you have full control over your video layout.