Analog HD ( TVI , CVI , AHD ) 1CH Video Signal Booster Amplifier
Parts # BL CA101HD
BL CA101HD is Special Designed to boost the HD-TVI/CVI/AHD Video Camera Signal. It is Perfect solution to Boost the HD Signal to Offer Best Picture Quality without and video loss under long coax Cable Run, They are suitable for Far Distance , Different floor in a building or different electrical fileld.
- To boost HD-CVI, HD-TVI, AHD signal for longer distance over coax cable.
- Support TVI signal up to 500M.
- Support AHD, HD-CVI signal up to 800M.
- Built in middle frequency, high frequency and brightness adjustment.
- Not Compatible with CAT5 or CA6 Connections
- 12V Power Adapter Include
Link cable recommend use high quality 75ohm coaxial RG59/RG6U cable. The transmission distance will be affected by different quality of Camera, DVR and BNC connector, cable, installation…etc.
1. If the brightness/sharpness gain adjustment are too strong or too weak that will cause video distortion, please do properly adjustment based on different distance.
2. The unit built in transient protection, please make sure to make grounding.
Some Images may be used for illustration purposes only and does not represent actual products.
- Availability: In Stock
- Product Code:: BL CA101HD
- SKU: BL CA101HD
- UPC: 070679574241
- MPN: BL CA101HD
Unlimited Blocks, Tabs or Accordions with any HTML content can be assigned to any individual product or to certain groups of products, like entire categories, brands, products with specific options, attributes, price range, etc. You can indicate any criteria via the advanced product rules mechanism and only those products matching your criteria will display the modules.
Any module can be selectively activated per device. Every module has an advanced Status feature allowing you to load the module based on device type, customer login status and other criteria. Imagine the possibilities.
Responsive video embeds with max width and float options, as well as full container styles on the video-responsive class. Display videos in your descriptions, blog posts, or custom modules anywhere on the page. Just wrap the iframe in additional div elements with the required classes and you have full control over your video layout.