3CH CCTV Video Signal Compressor Multiplexer 3 Cameras by 1 Cable
Video Compressor Multiplexer 3 Cameras by 1 Cable Add Extra Camera without Running new Cable
This product is specially designed for the video surveillance system to increase monitoring point, reconstruction projects and easy construction of new projects. The application of frequency reuse and signal superimposed technology, 1-channel video signal to other 1-channel video signal can be superimposed through the same coaxial cable. It is the first choice to use this cost-saving product for the new project to save and reduce the difficulty of construction wire.
- Easy installation without any new cable
- Both videos are excellent without interference
- Flexible application to match the locations of cameras
- Long distance transmission
- Saving much cost of cable, labor and time
- Compatible with PAL, NTSC SECAM video formats automatically.
- Debug-free, plug and play.
- Simple construction, easy installation and maintenance.
- Widely used in the same direction reconstruction monitor of new or upgrading project with concentrated points.
- Analog Video Signal Only ( TV Lines Cameras , 960H )
- Power Supplies Include
- Availability: In Stock
- Product Code:: BL-301
- SKU: BL-301
- MPN: BL-301
Unlimited Blocks, Tabs or Accordions with any HTML content can be assigned to any individual product or to certain groups of products, like entire categories, brands, products with specific options, attributes, price range, etc. You can indicate any criteria via the advanced product rules mechanism and only those products matching your criteria will display the modules.
Any module can be selectively activated per device. Every module has an advanced Status feature allowing you to load the module based on device type, customer login status and other criteria. Imagine the possibilities.
Responsive video embeds with max width and float options, as well as full container styles on the video-responsive class. Display videos in your descriptions, blog posts, or custom modules anywhere on the page. Just wrap the iframe in additional div elements with the required classes and you have full control over your video layout.