4CH IP extender over coax cable with 5 port ethernet switch kit package
Parts # BL IP01K
IP Extender over Coax
is a low cost and easy, speedy solution to allow you use existing coax cable to send IP camera signal.
Used in pairs with your RG59 cable to exceed the IEEE 802.3 10BaseT specification. The working range
could up to 200 meters at 10Mbps speed.
4 port Ethernet Switch is special design and built in 4 pieces IP01 (IP extender over coax) with BNC
interface to send and extender TCP/IP signal over coaxial cable. Used in set with IP01 at IP camera side
or any TCP/IP equipment, to send the IP signal up to 200 meters over your existing coax cable. 4 BNC
port based on 10Mbps transmission speed, 1 port RJ45 to your NVR/computer based on 10/100M.
Ethernet Switch with 4Port 10M + 1Port 10/100M
- Send IP camera signal over existing coaxial cable.
- Passive, no power required.
- Exceeds 802.3 10BaseT specifications, isolating the receiver from the transmitted signal.
- Transmission up to 200 meters (Max).
- 4 Port Ethernet Switch with 4 port BNC and 1 port RJ45.
- RJ45 terminal support 10/100Mbps auto detect function
- BNC terminal support 10Mbps, must work with IP01.
- LED indication: Link/Active, Power.
- Complies with standard IEEE802.3 and IEEE802.3u.
- Auto MDI/MDI-X auto cross at RJ45 terminal.
Caution: IP01H unit with BNC male terminator at channel 2, 3, 4. Do not remove the terminator if you do not use these channels. Otherwise,
it will cause this Switch not working.
Some Images may be used for illustration purposes only and does not represent actual products.
BlueCCTV offers baluns and video amplifiers for your camera systems. Our products are the dependable standard in professional security surveillance, trusted by the experts. Easy to install for use both indoors and out.Please call us at 1-818-988-9542 or send us an e-mail at: email@example.com for more info.