CCTV AHD Video Converter to HDMI, VGA, BNC Three in One
Parts # BL SDI01
BL AD001AHD converts AHD signal to HDMI, VGA, Composite Video or AHD loop out which enabling users to use cost effective HDMI/VGA/BNC monitor to display AHD camera.It also supports 3 different output displays at same time. It is perfect solution when user wants to display AHD camera to different monitor without AHD DVR. The BNC2 function could works with 3 different function selections: CVBS output or AHD loop out as a distributor function or second AHD input as a switcher function.
- Converts AHD signal to HDMI, VGA, Composite Video or AHD loop out.
- Input Support: AHD 1.0 720p@25/30 and AHD 2.0 720@50/60hz,
- 1080p@25/30Hz, Composite Video (NTSC, PAL).
- Output Support: HDMI, VGA, Composite Video or AHD loop out.
- 3 outputs could be display simultaneously.
- BNC connector function selection: AHD loop output, Composite video output or assecond AHD input.
- HDMI/VGA output support: 480p,576p,720p,1080i,1080p
- Composite video output support NTSC, PAL.
- Composite output built in underscan adjustment. (allow the edges of the picture fit well)
- Built in OSD to display input/output setting.
- HDMI and DVI compliant. (Support DVI monitor by a HDMI to DVI adaptor)
Some Images may be used for illustration purposes only and does not represent actual products.
- Availability: In Stock
- Product Code:: BL AD001AHD
- SKU: BL AD001AHD
- MPN: BL AD001TVI
Unlimited Blocks, Tabs or Accordions with any HTML content can be assigned to any individual product or to certain groups of products, like entire categories, brands, products with specific options, attributes, price range, etc. You can indicate any criteria via the advanced product rules mechanism and only those products matching your criteria will display the modules.
Any module can be selectively activated per device. Every module has an advanced Status feature allowing you to load the module based on device type, customer login status and other criteria. Imagine the possibilities.
Responsive video embeds with max width and float options, as well as full container styles on the video-responsive class. Display videos in your descriptions, blog posts, or custom modules anywhere on the page. Just wrap the iframe in additional div elements with the required classes and you have full control over your video layout.