HD CCTV HD AHD, HD TVI, HD CVI to HDMI, VGA, BNC, Video Converter Supports PIP, Loop Out
Parts # BL SDI01
BL AD001HD4 support 4 analog cameras: HD-TVI/AHD/HDCVI/CVBS, convert signal to HDMI, VGA and Composite Video or loop out which enabling users to use cost effective HDMI/VGA/BNC monitor to display all HD analog or regular analog camera. It also supports 3 different output
displays at same time. It is perfect solution when user wants to display HD analog camera to different monitor without HD DVR.
The 2 IN/OUT function could works with 3 different function selections: CVBS output or HD loop out as a distributor function or as second HD camera input could be works as a switcher function with PIP feature to display 2 sources in one monitor.
- Converts HD-TVI/AHD/CVI/NTSC/PAL/960H signal to HDMI, VGA, Composite Video or loop out.
- Input support: HD-TVI/AHD/HDCVI support: 720p@25/30/50/60, 1080p@25/30Hz.
- Output support: HDMI, VGA, Composite Video or loop out.
- 3 outputs could be display simultaneously.
- BNC connector function selection: loop output, composite video output or as second camera input.
- Built in PIP (display two input picture) under dual camera input mode.
- HDMI/VGA output support: 480p,576p,720p,1080i,1080p
- Composite video output support NTSC, PAL.
- Composite output built in underscan adjustment. (allow the edges of the picture fit well)
- Built in OSD to display input/output setting.
- HDMI and DVI compliant. (support DVI monitor by a HDMI to DVI adaptor)
Some Images may be used for illustration purposes only and does not represent actual products.
- Availability: In Stock
- Product Code:: BL AD001HD4
- SKU: BL AD001HD4
- MPN: BL AD001HD4
Unlimited Blocks, Tabs or Accordions with any HTML content can be assigned to any individual product or to certain groups of products, like entire categories, brands, products with specific options, attributes, price range, etc. You can indicate any criteria via the advanced product rules mechanism and only those products matching your criteria will display the modules.
Any module can be selectively activated per device. Every module has an advanced Status feature allowing you to load the module based on device type, customer login status and other criteria. Imagine the possibilities.
Responsive video embeds with max width and float options, as well as full container styles on the video-responsive class. Display videos in your descriptions, blog posts, or custom modules anywhere on the page. Just wrap the iframe in additional div elements with the required classes and you have full control over your video layout.