HD TVI In/Outdoor Eyeball Matrix IR Night Vision camera 3x Auto Fucus Control by UTC 2.8-8mm
HD TVI In/Outdoor Eyeball Matrix IR Night Vision camera 4x Auto Fucus Control by UTC 2.8-8mm
What is HDTVI?
HDTVI technology is not the same as analog image processing technology, HD digital technology, or IP megapixel technology. The biggest difference between this technology and others lies in that HDTVI combines the analog modulation-demodulation technology (transmission) of analog image processing with the high-resolution optical imaging of HD digital technology and IP megapixel technology. This provides HDTVI with the best of both worlds ? high-resolution display and rapid analog transmission. The result is rapid analog transmission in a fast provisioning system that is easy to set up, but at the same time avoids the headaches common with network video systems, such as bandwidth instability, data packet loss, and latency.
- 1080P( 25/30 fps) video signal
- Long transmission distance at 300-500m ( NO Video Lose )
- Composite Video, audio , PTZ Data Signals
- Real-time preview without delay
- Analog Modulations
- Transmit video signal, audio signal and dual-way data communication, 3 ( Composite Video, audio , PTZ Data Signals ) signal transmission over one coaxial cable.
- Follow same connection structure with original analogue system without cable (Coax / UTP) changed, which means users can just change their old analog cameras and DVRs to TVI cameras and DVRs to get a brand new1080p surveillance system, don’t need any other special knowledge and extra cost.
- 3-Axis Construction : By adjusting '3-Axis' control, you get a straight view regardless whether camera is installed on a wall or ceiling
- New SMART IR : wide spreading 2 Matrix IR LED preventing white out at the center of image.
- 1/2.9" Sony 2.4 Mega Pixel sensor Exmor
- 1080P HD Video Signal ( HD-TVI , HD-AHD , HD CVI )
- High Resolution Analog - 700 (H) TV Line or Higher in Color
- Minimum Illumination - 0 Lux with IR on
- DC 12V
- 2.8-8mm 3X Auto Fucus
- In/Outdoor Use
- Support UTC Function ( Analog HD's )
- 3D DNR , IR-Cut , Digital Zoom , OSD, DWDR
- PAL , NTSC Selectable
- Dual Video Out ( HD-TVI , Analog )
- DSP from Eyenix Korea
- 2 Matrix IR 65FT Each Toal 130FT
- HD-TVI , Auto Fucus Control by UTC ( NO additional data cable need )
BlueCCTV offers HDTVI cctv cameras for Analog HD camera systems and all of your HD security camera needs. Call us today at 1-818-988-9542 or
E-mail at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
|Model ( MPN )||BL-TAF2|
|Casing||IP66 Weather Proof|
|Dimensions||￠120 x 100(H) mm|
|DNR||3D Noise Reduction|
|Lens||2.8-8mm 2 Mega Pixel Auto Focal Lens|
|Operating Temperature||-10℃ ~ +50℃ RH95% Max|
|System Control||NTSC , PAL|
|Effective Pixels||2.4MP. 1920x1080|
|Scanning Area||Progressive Scan|
|IR LED||2 Matrix IR 65FT Each Toal 130FT CDS Auto Control|
|Video Output||TVI ( BNC ) Analog|
|Min. Illumination||0.001Lux / F1.2|
|Electronic Shutter Speed||1/25s-1/50,000s , 1/30s`1/60,000s|
|OSD (On Screen Display)||Yes|
|Day & Night||Auto ( ICR ) / Color / B&W|
|Image Conversion||1/3” SONY CMOS (IMX322)|
|Power||DC12V 700mA - 1500mA|
|Storage Temperature / Humidity||-20℃ ~ +60℃ RH95% Max|
- Availability: In Stock
- Product Code:: BL-TAF2
- SKU: BL-TAF2
- MPN: BL-TAF2
Hurry, this offer ends in:
Unlimited Blocks, Tabs or Accordions with any HTML content can be assigned to any individual product or to certain groups of products, like entire categories, brands, products with specific options, attributes, price range, etc. You can indicate any criteria via the advanced product rules mechanism and only those products matching your criteria will display the modules.
Any module can be selectively activated per device. Every module has an advanced Status feature allowing you to load the module based on device type, customer login status and other criteria. Imagine the possibilities.
Responsive video embeds with max width and float options, as well as full container styles on the video-responsive class. Display videos in your descriptions, blog posts, or custom modules anywhere on the page. Just wrap the iframe in additional div elements with the required classes and you have full control over your video layout.