New Generation IP POWER 9858T Wireless and Wire Network AC Power Controller, Supports Smart Devices
Parts # IP Power 9858
4 port Remote power control via web browser of PC / Smartphone ( Windows , Android & iOS )
HTTPS / SSL , Schedular ( 4 rules) , Auto Ping ( Option Model ) ,
Free Android APP to control directly without port fporwarding / port mapping.
IP Power 9858 is a new generation of the Power Distribution Unit (PDU) & Remote Power Control (RPC) system.
With embedded web server and HTTPS protection , 9858 supports higher grade security as working on Internet. User can control power easily and more safely through the web browser on Windows PC or on Smartphone like Internet Explorer (IE) , Firefox , Google Chrome , Safari ( iOS ) and Android system.
9858 allows user to remote control power up to 4 separate devices on/off via network .
As support SSL & SMTP, user can use public email like Gmail / Hotmail / Yahoo Mail to get the email
as the ON/OFF status change .
Besides control through web browser , there is Android Apps name “IP Power “ for Android user to control the outlet power turn ON / OFF directly without port forwarding or port mapping ,
Not only control manually, 9858 supports Time Scheduler ( 4 rules) , LOG & SYSLOG - send log info. to assign IP(IP address which is more suitable for factory / office / home automation . There is another option function "Auto Ping " for 9858 + Ping model.
9858 also can work under low temperature range at 0 ~ 50 (℃) or 32 ~ 122(℉) .
For system integrator, there are several popular developing tools like TelNet , SNMP (MIB) and
HTTP Command ( SDK) for 2nd development . The various applications of the 9858DX includes:
Power Management, Server Management, Internet Controllable Timer,
System Integration, Remote Power Control in Remote locations ………….. etc.
User Friendly . Convenience & Powerful !!
- 4 ports Remote power controller for power On, Off and Reboot.
- Web Server built-in design, directly control by web browser ? PC & Smart phone :Internet Explore (IE) , Firefox , Google Chrome , Safari - iPhone and Android browser of smart phone. ( WIN , Android & iOS) .
- Android Apps “IP Power “ free supply
- - Controls the outlet power ON/OFF without port fprwarding / port mapping
- - Quick search in LAN / WAN ( liek IPEDIT & IP Serice )
- Support HTTPS , SSL , TCP/ IP , PPPOE, DHCP, DDNS , SMTP , Telnet & SNMP.
- Power Surge protection & FUSE embedded in
- Time Schedule - can pre-set 4 rules at a suitable time to turn power on / off automatically .
- Auto Ping for auto control management. ( Option fo r9858 +Ping Model )
- Back Up function for quick setup for multiple devices like Time Schedule, Network Setting
- Support public e-mail -- @gmail.com , @yahoo.com , @hotmail. com ..........etc.
- E-mail Advice : Receive Email with IPs device boot up , ON/OFF change advice .
- S pecific software developed by Aviosys and provided free of charge :
- - SDK Available : HTTP Command
- - IP Power Center - for control multiple Aviosys IP devices in same software
- - CNT software ( Cross Network Technology )- allows user eliminate set up work on any
- Router without port forwarding , simply Plug & Play .
Power Cable Input:
Specification: 10AMP by 18AWG 0.75 x 3C (Standard PC Power Cable)
Maximum current per outlet : 8 Amp
Maximum current total 4 outlets: 10 Amp
Operation Temperature: 0 ~ 50 (℃) or 32 ~122(℉)
Dimensions (L x W x H): 195 x 135 x 48 mm
- Availability: In Stock
- Product Code:: IP Power 9858
- SKU: 9858
- UPC: 070679574234
- MPN: 9858
Hurry, this offer ends in:
Unlimited Blocks, Tabs or Accordions with any HTML content can be assigned to any individual product or to certain groups of products, like entire categories, brands, products with specific options, attributes, price range, etc. You can indicate any criteria via the advanced product rules mechanism and only those products matching your criteria will display the modules.
Any module can be selectively activated per device. Every module has an advanced Status feature allowing you to load the module based on device type, customer login status and other criteria. Imagine the possibilities.
Responsive video embeds with max width and float options, as well as full container styles on the video-responsive class. Display videos in your descriptions, blog posts, or custom modules anywhere on the page. Just wrap the iframe in additional div elements with the required classes and you have full control over your video layout.