Power Supply Distribution Box - 12V DC 16 channel 32 Amps UL Listed PTC Fused, Individual voltage adjustable for each output, 11-15V
r Supply Distribution Box - 12V DC 16 channel 32 Amps UL Listed PTC Fused, Individual voltage adjustable for each output, 11-15V
- Wall type Ivy White powder coated Case, easy installation
- Universal AC Input Range. 110V-220VAC, 47-63Hz
- DC outputs are regulated and filtered.
- Individual voltage adjustable for each output, 11-15V.
- Short circuit /Over Voltage/Over Current/Over Temp Protection.
- Individual tube fuse, PTC output protection for each port
- External LED indicator for each output
- 100% full load burn-in test, High efficiency, Long service life, high reliability
- Over Current protection: when over current occurs, the power supply will automatically switch to selfprotection status, when condition removed, then switch back to normal.
- Short circuit protection: when short condition occurs, independent PTC fuse will open the circuit, when
- condition removed, PTC fuse will automatically back to close.
- High voltage protection: when high voltage occurs, the surge protection will be hit through to protect the
- connected device
- Thermal Cutoffs Protection (TCO): each output has independent PTC fuse and LED indicator, when
- problem occurs, only affect the independent output, other outputs still working.
- Availability: In Stock
- Product Code:: 16P32A-UL
Unlimited Blocks, Tabs or Accordions with any HTML content can be assigned to any individual product or to certain groups of products, like entire categories, brands, products with specific options, attributes, price range, etc. You can indicate any criteria via the advanced product rules mechanism and only those products matching your criteria will display the modules.
Any module can be selectively activated per device. Every module has an advanced Status feature allowing you to load the module based on device type, customer login status and other criteria. Imagine the possibilities.
Responsive video embeds with max width and float options, as well as full container styles on the video-responsive class. Display videos in your descriptions, blog posts, or custom modules anywhere on the page. Just wrap the iframe in additional div elements with the required classes and you have full control over your video layout.