VGA to BNC Converter Dual Output
Parts # BL VC01
This VGA to BNC converter also features a VGA output port that allows for VGA Loop-Through. You can simultaneously view video on a VGA monitor while viewing the video on your CRT, TV monitor. It converts your VGA signal to be viewing device that uses standard BNC (RCA) connector with this simple external device.
- Use TV as PC monitors to view presentations, games, pictures and movies or browse the Web.
- Connects your DVR with VGA output port to existing TV or CRT monitor.
- Ideal for notebook computer users to easily connect and use a large-format monitor.
- Video standards: NTSC/NTSC-EIAJ/PAL/PAL-M/PAL-N.
- Resolutions support: 640 x 480 (up to 85 Hz), 800 x 600 (up to 85 Hz) and 1024 x 768 (up to 75 Hz).
- Input port: VGA (DB15).
- Dual output ports: composite video (BNC connector), VGA (DB15).
- Image controls: Horizontal and vertical size, brightness, contrast, hue, saturation, sharpness and on screen display background.
- Simple and quick to install; Windows and Mac compatible.
- No driver or operating system requirements; compatible with Windows and Mac computers.
- Package contains : Converter unit × 1, VGA Cable × 1, Screw anchor × 4, Screw × 4, Power supply × 1
BlueCCTV offers baluns and video amplifiers for your camera systems. Our products are the dependable standard in professional security surveillance, trusted by the experts. Easy to install for use both indoors and out. Please call us at 1-818-988-9542 or send us an e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.