VGA to Composite Video BNC Converter, Dual Output to BNC and VGA, Output PC DVR on LCD TV
Parts # BL VC01
This VGA to BNC converter also features a VGA output port that allows for VGA Loop-Through. You can simultaneously view video on a VGA monitor while viewing the video on your CRT, TV monitor. It converts your VGA signal to be viewing device that uses standard BNC (RCA) connector with this simple external device.
- Use TV as PC monitors to view presentations, games, pictures and movies or browse the Web.
- Connects your DVR with VGA output port to existing TV or CRT monitor.
- Ideal for notebook computer users to easily connect and use a large-format monitor.
- Video standards: NTSC/NTSC-EIAJ/PAL/PAL-M/PAL-N.
- Resolutions support: 640 x 480 (up to 85 Hz), 800 x 600 (up to 85 Hz) and 1024 x 768 (up to 75 Hz).
- Input port: VGA (DB15).
- Dual output ports: composite video (BNC connector), VGA (DB15).
- Image controls: Horizontal and vertical size, brightness, contrast, hue, saturation, sharpness and on screen display background.
- Simple and quick to install; Windows and Mac compatible.
- No driver or operating system requirements; compatible with Windows and Mac computers.
- Package contains : Converter unit × 1, VGA Cable × 1, Screw anchor × 4, Screw × 4, Power supply × 1
- Availability: In Stock
- Product Code:: BL VC01
- SKU: BL VC01
- MPN: BL VC01
Unlimited Blocks, Tabs or Accordions with any HTML content can be assigned to any individual product or to certain groups of products, like entire categories, brands, products with specific options, attributes, price range, etc. You can indicate any criteria via the advanced product rules mechanism and only those products matching your criteria will display the modules.
Any module can be selectively activated per device. Every module has an advanced Status feature allowing you to load the module based on device type, customer login status and other criteria. Imagine the possibilities.
Responsive video embeds with max width and float options, as well as full container styles on the video-responsive class. Display videos in your descriptions, blog posts, or custom modules anywhere on the page. Just wrap the iframe in additional div elements with the required classes and you have full control over your video layout.